An specialized insurance, which covers different types of underwater sports.
A wide variety of sports to compete at a national and international level.
Discounts in dive shops, the rental of gear, medical centres, hotels, leisure…
A SAFER PRACTICE
- International coverage for accidents and injuries while practising underwater sports.*
- Sport accident insurance: diving, free diving, underwater fishing, snorkeling, open water swimming, fin swimming, underwater rugby and underwater hockey.
- Civil liability insurance.
- Health care.
- Coverage for accidents and injuries while competing.
- Medico-surgical and pharmaceutical assistance.
- Rehabilitation treatments.
- Shipping and evacution expenses from the accident site.
Photo: S. Lolenstein
You must communicate the trip to firstname.lastname@example.org. The requested information will be obtained at the bottom of this site.
SPIRIT OF COMPETITION
You can participate as a competition sportsman, technician, referee, commissioner, judge or jury in eight competitive sporting disciplines recognized by the World Confederation of Subaquatic Activities (CMAS).
- Free Diving
- UW Photo while free diving
- UW Hockey
- Fin Swimming
- UW Fishing
- UW Rugby
- UW Photo and Video
- Open Water Swimming
Photo: S. Navarro
WE ALL WIN
You will be part of the reference entity of underwater activities in Catalonia.
From the Federació Catalana d’Activitats Subaquàtiques we have carried out a wide variety of activities for people with functional diversity or at risk of social exclusion.
The underwater environment is an environment where all people have to adapt, using skills and abilities other than those we need on the surface, so it is an environment where we are all equal, discovering our own abilities on equal conditions.
An activity with many benefits
- Encourage and improves social relations.
- Improves autonomy in mobility, offering an environment with new possibilities of movement and accessibility.
- New sonsory inputs.
- Improves self-confidence and the ability to overcome and effort.
ENVIRONMENT, CONSERVATION AND EDUCATION
The FECDAS works actively for the conservation, protection and custody of the underwater natural and cultural heritage.
From our departments we promote actions related to this area, such as: cleaning campaigns, support for archaeological excavations, participation in scientific studies with renowned Catalan universities, documentation and cataloging of the underwater fauna of the Barcelona coast and much more.
WE ARE EQUAL UNDER WATER
We are actively working on increasing the presence and importance of women in the context of underwater activities:
· Scuba diving baptisms and diving activities for womat at risk of social exclusion.
· Training scholarships for female instructors.
· Promotores of the “ICEBERG PROJECT“.
Photo: L. Masuet
In order to activate the international coverage you must send an e-mail to email@example.com with the information provided below:
Name and Last Name, ID Number, destination (country), days (round and back).
Travel notification time: up to 7 days before the trip.
Travel to Portugal and France should not be notified.
In accordance with the ”DECRET LEGISLATIU 1/2000, de 31 de juliol, pel qual s’aprova el Text únic de la Llei de l’esport” (read), the breakdown of the different charges of the federative licence is detailed below:
· Canon to the Spanish Federation of Underwater Activities (FEDAS) = 2.50 €
· Canon to FECDAS = 8.89 €
· Accident insurance + civil liability = 13.54 €
· Social return to FECDAS = 15.07 €